To prevent this from happening:
– from the beginning, it must be possible to easily remove people from the group
– new people can only be accepted ‘by recommendation’
– discussions must be slow (a message can only be sent once an hour).
– the overarching goal of the group cannot be politics, running in elections, etc.
– democratic rules for voting, role-setting, etc. must be established.
– the group must build prosperity among themselves – the defense and development of this prosperity changes the point of view